This role is part of the Group Business Development, Product and Solutions team, which manages the suite of product across Life & Health portfolios. The trainee is primarily responsible for supporting the team with a focus on Corporate products.
The trainee will
• Be part of a key onboarding for the corporate.
· Provide support on the leading digital strategy for Aviva Group business.
· Assist to conduct a continuous assessment of Group products.
· Conducting due diligence, risk rating assessments and performance monitoring on corporate accounts.
· Prepare materials and presentation content relating to Group products.
· Work closely with relevant stakeholders for the development and implementation of marketing and communication.
Be assigned ad-hoc projects, where required
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
The trainee will
· Learn to perform due diligence and risk rating on Group products.
· Understand Group products and how they are structured and customised based on the needs of the corporate customer
· Learn the core competencies of an investment analyst and project management skills.
There will also be opportunities to collaborate with the team and multiple stakeholders on projects.
Duration of Traineeship/s:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
a. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
c. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.