Business Administrator- Real Estate Finance - Norwich
An opportunity has arisen for a successful applicant to join our Relationship Management team within Aviva Investors Real Estate Finance (AIREF) in Norwich. The successful candidate will play a role in managing a portfolio of loans to NHS GP partnerships secured on Primary Care properties in the UK. The portfolio currently stands at over £300m with lending to approx. 3,000 GP’s.
AIREF’s key objectives are to meet the investment requirements of it’s funders in terms of return and risk appetite, ensuring existing loans are managed appropriately and portfolio value is maximised wherever possible. Working in a professional and experienced team, the role holder will be responsible for providing administrative caseload support to the Portfolio Underwriters, conducting a variety of administration tasks to ensure all loans are effectively managed and maintained to support AIREF’s financial and customer proposition.
· Gathering, interpreting and analysing data in respect of loan structure, property and borrower related loan events.
· Effectively administer, in line with agreed procedures, a caseload of maturing loans.
· Instructing our outsourced legal agents to prepare legal documentation in respect of existing business transactions.
· Undertake customer identification searches and complete Anti-Money Laundering on-boarding, in line with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations.
· Provide administrative support in the completion of existing business transactions.
· Logging into our group hunt number, answering and dealing with front line customer calls.
· Request and deposit, in line with agreed procedures, deeds and documents from our off-site storage unit.
· Ensuring accurate system data is managed and maintained at all times.
· Maintain effective relationships with all teams across AIREF and external third parties and to work collaboratively with and support colleagues to ensure common goals are met.
· Educated to O Level/GCSE standard (or equivalent) with 5 grades at C and above including Maths and English.
· Excellent customer focus and previous experience of working in a front-line role dealing with customer queries.
· Knowledge of good lending practice with prior experience in a financial, banking or real estate environment preferable although full training will be provided.
· Good analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
· Good organisational skills with the ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to caseload management, prioritising and planning where required.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships and actively participate in team meetings.
· Able to work on own initiative but also as part of a team.
We are a global asset manager with broad and deep expertise across all major asset classes. As part of the Aviva Group – the UK’s largest insurance company – we are uniquely positioned to combine our insurance heritage with our investment capabilities to deliver the outcomes that matter most to today’s investor.
Today’s investors are asking more questions than ever. They expect more from their asset managers. They want joined-up thinking fit for an interconnected world; integrated solutions with their needs firmly at the heart. We’re challenging ourselves to respond to these new expectations – as well as the changes taking place in our industry and the world around us. About us
Inclusion and diversity
More than 1,500 people work across the globe, bringing it all together for today’s investor. True integrated advantage starts with our culture.
When everyone feels part of a unified team, in an environment of fairness, inclusion and positivity, we all achieve more. Integrated advantage is created when everyone feels stronger together - with no barriers to their ability to contribute, collaborate and succeed. Our Culture
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.