This Position is part of New Business Processing team, individual will be reporting to New Business team lead to process new business cases
Individual to be involved in:
• Handle and process all New Business applications and functions to achieve operational efficiencies and service excellence. Create client under a common client system, contract details applied by the clients, e.g. life assured’s coverage, billing first premium etc.
• Deliver one-stop consistent and delightful customer experiences across all operation enquiries and transactions in accordance with the company’s service standards and quality objectives. Follow up with clients and/or Financial Advisors on administrative requirements, client’s requests or enquiries pertaining to status of application, and appeals relating to administrative requirements etc.
• Ensure regulatory compliance and provide single touch in Individual Insurance Issuance operation handling. Ensure compliant with regulations and quality standards when processing of the client’s applications e.g. Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Insurance Act, International Sales Policies, Personal Data Protection etc.
Technical Skills and Competencies
1.Clients' details updates, New business application data verification and essential checks, Compliance screening, Admin follow-up
2. Detailed screening, e.g. affordability checks, Processing of premium refunds
3. Handling of enquiries and requests, Ongoing new product/process training
Duration of Attachment:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUP-EA:
• All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are eligible for the programme, with the exception of recent graduates who should apply for the SGUnited Traineeships Programme instead.