This position reports to a Group Sales Manager in Affinity Channel – Aviva ltd. The role holder is part of Admin support team, providing sales support such as managing documentations, generating and presenting reports.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Data entry for submission of documents
2. Recording figures and progress of partnerships
3. Generation of monthly sales report
4. Following up and supporting in clearance of outstanding payments
1. In-depth knowledge on advanced word and excel skills to support the management of Relationship Consulting lifecycle and sales processes
2. Learning to develop a concise system to manage and monitor progress of Partnerships
3. Learning the process of collecting and submitting sales figures by relevant departments and Aviva Relationships Consultants.
4. Understanding, interoperating and generating sales reports
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
a. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
c. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.