Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you're bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our Corporate Strategy aims to double the size of our business while reducing our impact on the environment by 2020. As a result, in the months and years to come, we envisage many opportunities for our staff to progress and gain vital experience. It's never been such an exciting time to join the Unilever team.
Departments: Marketing, Supply Chain, Sales, Finance, Communication, HR , R&D ,
Job Position: Unilever Internship Programme “ULIP”
Duration: 28 weeks
Start Date: July 2019
Location: Unilever House Jeddah – KSA
Unilever offers internships to students in many of our offices around the world. Placements range in duration from 28 weeks. What's constant everywhere is the hands-on experience you'll get working in one of the world's leading consumer goods companies. Come and be part of a team at Unilever that's working to create better futures every day!
Requirements & Qualifications:
· For Students, only (Internship required by University)
· Saudi National/considered as Saudi
· English fluency
· Extracurricular activities are a plus
· Supply Chain: Supply Chain or Engineering Majors
· HR: Management or Human Resources majors
· Marketing: Marketing Major
· Sales: Business Major
· Finance: Finance or Accounting Major
· Communication: Business Major, PR & Communication.
· Research & Development: Chemical Engineering, Science Majors.