Who are we?
Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference in the world? At Unilever, we have a clear purpose - to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our 400 brands reaching 2.5 billion people every day, we aim to make a positive social impact globally and locally. A job at Unilever means working with purpose in an inclusive and diverse culture. We also offer “All roles flex” and believe in an approach to getting work done that allows any employee to work anytime, from anywhere.
The opportunity & responsibilities
We are seeking a Nutrition & Health Assistant Manager to join our Ice Cream team reporting to the Technical Manager Refreshment ANZ. The role entails driving the Nutrition & Health agenda, influencing product innovation, reformulation, brand-led growth activities and sustainable nutrition communication about our products and services. Role requires applying scientific nutrition expertise to the Unilever business context to ensure our products fit into a healthy sustainable diet. This role is a 12 month part time contract role, 3 days per week or 22.5hrs.
· Responsible for the nutrition & health communication for the Ice Cream Brands in ANZ
· Ensure correct use of agreed nutrition and health claims
· Provide on-going support to the communication of brands in the market
· Issues management of nutrition and health brand issues
· Execute brand related internal nutrition education
· Support consumer care line (Q&A development, address consumer nutrition questions)
· Build and maintain relations with relevant health influencer as defined in cooperation with marketing & corporate relations to ensure external support on nutritional messages
· The role will act as a single contact from local business perspective related to nutrition & health. The role requires independency, nutrition expertise and confidence to interphase several stakeholders, from internal team to external environment.
· Delivery of consumers’ and KOFs’ (Key Opinion Formers) communication and claim of nutrition in foods in local, which must comply with Unilever internal guideline and local regulation.
· Delivery of nutrition inputs into innovation & renovation projects
· Delivery of advocacy activity as aligned together with advocacy trio team (nutritionist, regulatory affairs, external affairs)
Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, Food Science other Life Science background, preferably with 2 years working experience (nutrition, public health, health science, N&H communication).
· Positive attitude and energy
· Ability to work across different functional teams and divisions to communicate the nutrition considerations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong project management skills
We have gained our reputation as one of the world's most admired employers by providing an environment where individuals can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally. Alongside attractive remuneration, there are excellent benefits and a supportive team.
Make no mistake we expect a lot from our people as they do of us. So, if you can rise to the challenge - apply now!
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application so that we can support you through the process. If you require reasonable adjustments for the recruitment process, please contact us on ANZ.email@example.com