Description de l'offre
SALARY: £31,600 - £39,500 and an exclusive total rewards and benefits package …
Did I mention your company bonus, Matched pension scheme, 33 days annual holiday incl. public holidays, Family friendly policies, Agile working, Elite training, Broad opportunities for career development, Share scheme plan and competitive pension scheme. The additional monetary value of this rewards and benefits package is more than £10,000 worth of investments into your future and wellbeing. What more can you ask for?
Are you adept at managing systems? Our customers are important to us and an effective CRM system is critical to our maintaining and creating relationships with customers. Do you practice continuous improvement; being deeply educated about successful company operations; executing inter and intra company process automations, and thus, integral to running a smooth & lean business.
Are you entrepreuneurial with an innovation and solution mindset?
This is the role for you!
WHY WORK FOR UNILEVER?
· We are awesome and have awesome people working for us
· We offer a fun, social and exploratory workplace with a solemn dedication to our CSR objectives (we walk the talk on this – seriously)
· Work life balance is not just a buzz word , we practice agile working
· Actual career progression , think about it we employ over 172,000 people worldwide – lots of opportunity
· The benefits – enough said
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
You propel the administration and management of the local CRM databases and associated processes.
Day-to-day you execute the implementation, adoption and administration of the local CRM databases as well as handling customer contacts, ensuring data is clean and up to date and training other members of staff to use the system.
· Responsible for all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades and user acceptance testing.
· Complete administration and maintenance of all data in CRM tool (territories, products, prices, customers, wholesalers, users).
· Provide support to key users on instructions and key processes.
· Create reports / dashboards for both the sales team and leadership team
· Regularly audits data to uncover data integrity issues and opportunities for process improvement.
· Maintains updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures including user support materials.
· Performs manual or automated data entry/data clean-up as required.
· Deliver new starter training and refresher training to users
· Analyse and interpret data to highlight issues and recommend solutions / improvements and implement them accordingly.
· Run new business requirements and technical specifications.
· Investigate and analyse reported defects through to resolution.
· Provide first line support to CRM database users with support ticket creation.
· Engagement with Global teams (Global CD IT & Operations) in raising and discussing new requirements from own MCOs and work closely in delivering the IT Solutions in MCO. Development will be carried out by external partners.
· Continuously drive adoption across the team
· Actively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, data hygiene and process consistency within the salesforce system.
· Experience working with CRM databases
· Ideally Salesforce certified or proven experience working with Salesforce
· Business process and project management
· Challenge existing ways of working externally and internally to optimise processes
· Good interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
· High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Ability to communicate simply and in plain English to different audiences across local and global teams
· Good project management and communication skills
· Passion for digital technology, processes and change/development
· Good understanding of SalesForce Platform capabilities and architecture
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people's lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.