Please note: By submitting your information, you are joining our talent community for future consideration of Unilever openings and are not applying for a specific position.
Background and Purpose of Job
Unilever is looking for an experienced Audience & Performance Marketer to support brand marketing teams within the Foods & Refreshments categories to develop, lead, execute and continuously improve brand digital marketing. Additionally, this person will be responsible for crafting the narrative for how best to optimize that performance. All data-focused digital marketers are encouraged to read further to see if this type of role is for you.
For our part, we are committed to providing you with experiences that allow you to become a world-class marketer, to bring your purpose to life at work, and provide you the growth opportunities you need for long-term career success. With amazing benefits and a state-of-the-art, recently remodeled headquarters, you will have the support you need to bring your whole self to work each and every day, to thrive, to drive your business to thrive, and to work on projects that excite you.
Who You Are
• You have a startup mentality, willing to roll up your sleeves to drive your agenda and grow your brand
• You have a digital mindset, but are excited by what your brand stands for and why consumers love it
• You have hands-on marketing analytics experience in areas such as search engine marketing (SEM), email marketing and customer relationship management (CRM)
• You have experience in evaluating performance attribution models across digital channels
• You're not afraid of failing – and adapt quickly to learnings
• You thrive when bringing concept to reality
• You pride yourself in both your creativity and your analytics
• You have a passion for consumers – and what resonates with them, what language can excite them, and what they are driven by and need
• You naturally prioritize and synthesize complex inputs
What You'll Do
• Drive consumers through the digital marketing funnel (including Acquisition, Engagement and Retention marketing)
• Drive strategy, planning and execution related to digital marketing plans while tracking against key metrics
• Test, learn and optimize brand marketing opportunities within content, audience segmentation, and media channels
• Help define Key Performance Indicators, benchmarks and goals for digital marketing campaigns
• Develop and share weekly and monthly reports outlining campaign performance across digital touchpoints including Paid Search, Digital Display, Social Media, and email/CRM
• Synthesize findings into insights and execute actions base on those results
• Manage, run, analyze, and disseminate recurring weekly and monthly performance media campaign results from multiple marketing channels (Paid Search, Digital Display, Social, Email, etc.) with internal stakeholder partners
What You'll Need To Succeed
· Bachelor's Degree in marketing preferred (Master's Degree welcomed)
· Minimum of 2-3 years of digital marketing experience, preferred experience includes analysis, reporting, and media
· Site analytics and reporting experience highly preferred, in particular Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst and Tableau
· Experience working with data management platforms
· Ability to think strategically, both from a brand and portfolio view, and produce results in a highly entrepreneurial environment
· Demonstrated balance of analytical and presentation/storytelling skills
· Passion for foods, ice cream, or tea products a big plus
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.