A better business. A better world. A better you. At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Dermalogica.
Work alongside brilliant and inspiring business leaders and colleagues. If you want to feel proud of what you do and make others proud too, join us. Get a glimpse into life at Unilever and discover how you can help make a better business, a better world and a better you.
Background & Purpose of the Job
Are you a future Supply Chain Leader??? If so, Unilever is looking for YOU to join our corporate teams in either our CT or NJ office! The program is the primary pathway to beginning a Supply Chain career at Unilever. The purpose of the program is to introduce you to Unilever through a challenging and rewarding experience, which offers you the opportunity to lead a Supply Chain project and build your knowledge to become a leader in supply chain! Corporate Supply Chain interns could work in a variety of areas in Supply Chain including planning, procurement, logistics, customer service or quality. During your internship, you will develop your leadership style, strengthen your analytical skills, and refine your presentation skills. As a Supply Chain intern you will be paired with a mentor who will support you during your internship. Upon completion of your internship, you may be invited to join Unilever as a full-time employee.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
· You’re a born leader: You are results driven and have a strong bias for action
· You’re a dot connector: You are innovative, resourceful, willing to overcome challenges and motivated to improve or create something new
· You love to win, and have fun doing it: You are up for the challenge. You will connect with the greater Supply Chain community to build your network and expertise.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
· Interest in developing a career in Supply Chain (all majors welcome to apply)
· Record of academic excellence with a minimum GPA of 3.0
· Can work for the full 10 week summer internship full time
· Ability to relocate and willingness to work in one of Unilever's corporate locations
· Interested in exploring multi-functional assignments within the Supply Chain (Planning, Procurement, Customer Service, Logistics, Quality)
· Exceptional computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Should possess strong leadership competencies; strong analytical skills; the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, and the ability to be creative and innovative
Possible work locations: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Life at Unilever is a lot of fun – just like our application process! Check out what you'll experience when you apply for one of our internships or co-ops:
Application - Start by completing our simple online application. You can import your details from your LinkedIn profile to speed up the process. You can only apply to one function, so carefully consider which role you would like to pursue before applying.
1. Assessment - After your application, if you meet the basic requirements, we’ll invite you to participate in a series of fun games that looks at different cognitive, emotional, and social traits. This will help us find the best fit for you and you will receive personalized feedback after completing the games.
2. Digital Interview – Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be invited to participate in a digital interview where you can solve real-world problems using Unilever scenarios. This will give you insight into our company culture and how we do business. The interview is split into two parts – three short hypothetical questions followed by a business case. You can record and complete your video anytime, anywhere. All you need is a computer or mobile device with access to video recording (usually standard in most devices) and a stable internet connection.
3. Discovery Center – Once the interview is complete, we’ll invite our top matches to our offices in the Greater New York City or Toronto areas (depending on which job you applied for) for a truly immersive experience. You’ll get to experience a number of exciting activities and projects along with your peers, meet our leaders, and receive personalized coaching and feedback. The exercises are designed around a real business case study, enabling us to tap into your potential while giving you further insight into what it’s really like to work at Unilever.
4. Please add email@example.com to your safe senders list, and ensure your mobile phone number is correctly entered in your application. Please check your spam folder if you are expecting communication
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com . Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.