Our ANZ business is transforming to execute Unilever's global strategy to be Purpose-Led, Future-Fit. Do you want to join us on this exciting journey to create our future as the frontrunner for making sustainable living commonplace? A job at Unilever is a career made by you, with development opportunities, benefits and a working culture that embraces diversity. We have a proud heritage in Australia since 1919 and a thriving, sustainable business today, so there's never been a better time to join us.
An existing opportunity is now available for an experienced Vendor Replenishment Planner – Metcash (VRP) to join our Ice Cream team. You will be responsible for managing and improving supplier performance as well as developing supplier capabilities through improvement plans, engagement of key stakeholders and clearly articulating the client expectations. This is a 12-month contract, 3 days a week - must be Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
· Manage inbound and outbound service levels.
· Maintain Data Integrity to ensure accuracy and efficiency in the replenishment process. Involves optimising parameters such as pallet configurations, economic order quantities, min and max orders size.
· Manage and ensure inventory targets are achieved whilst maintaining outbound service level targets. Daily reviews of inventory reports and applying root cause analysis to identify problems and take action.
· Build supportive and collaborative relationships with stakeholders to achieve a positive outcome for the customer and Unilever.
· Continuous Improvements - willingness to communicate and provide feedback on replenishment and activities to all areas of the business.
· Experience in a similar role within Retail or FMCG Industry
· Tertiary qualifications in related discipline (preferred)
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· SAP knowledge
· Ability to build strong relationship with Stakeholders as well as suppliers
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently
If you're an experienced VRP and looking to take on a new and exciting challenge, then we want to hear from you. In return, we offer a rare opportunity to work within an iconic and global organisation. We have gained our reputation as one of the worlds most admired employers by providing an environment where individuals can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally. Alongside attractive remuneration, there are excellent benefits and a supportive team, so don't waste any time – Apply Now!
If you have any questions, you can contact us at ANZ.Talent@Unilever.com