Description de l'offre
TITLE: Production Scheduler
SALARY: £26,535-£33-169.00 - 8am till 4pm working hours - Private Healthcare- Performance Bonus- Career Progression.
LOCATION: Port Sunlight
BACKGROUND & MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
The Scheduler is responsible for short-term line scheduling and creating the medium-term master production schedule for a group of packing lines. This role is customer focused, and requires optimising the plans to balance customer service, inventory, cost and operational performance targets.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
· Ensure that the factory production plans meet the internal customers requirements, maximising customer service to the trade at the same time as having optimum finished goods stock levels.
· Set a production plan which is achievable within the factory constraints and which reflects current line efficiencies – deploy the 26 week plan back to the MSOs each week.
· Maintain excellent communication with MSO contacts, highlighting areas for concern such as capacity constraints, potential materials issues, late production, etc, which may affect customer service
· Track customer service performance of the factory using the CSLM tool, investigating any significant losses.
· Using the IVMI process, maintain optimum finished goods stocks levels, with regular reviews using the Unilever stock model.
· Minimize the requirement for express transport of production to the MSOs.
· Create Plans to minimize obsolete stock and write-off
Problem Solving & Decision Making:
· Use information from a variety of sources in order to resolve issues as they arise. The need for forward planning and the ability to understand the reasons for problems and devise solutions will be essential for the role.
· Able to prioritise own workload and without close supervision
· Assist in the investigation and completion of actions relating to Plan errors.
· Use the knowledge of systems (APO/ESAP) to provide solutions to ad hoc problems.
Training and Development:
· Training on other roles in Supply Planning department to enable holiday/sickness cover.
· Expert knowledge of planning/scheduling for a complex factory
· Plan for innovation and other key events such as factory/line shutdowns
· Monitor Line performance and review indices with Line Leaders
· Interaction with other supply planning team members, MSO planners, team leaders, SCCs, Category teams, Innovation teams, where required
· Maintain the role’s standard operating procedures
· When required, initiate support production request from network factories
· Individuals are expected to take responsibility, be skilled, motivated and committed to delivering business objectives and the continual development of people.
· Act in a safe manner around site, in accordance with the site safety rules.
· Report near misses and incidents using the site reporting system.
· Assist in investigating any safety incidents related to suppliers they manage.
· Review factory plans in light of quality issues, ensuring minimal impact on the factory.
KEY COMPETENCIES :
· Ambitious to hit personal targets and standards.
· Act to remove basic blocks to progress without wait for others to do it.
· Persistent in overcoming obstacles to success.
· Highly motivated and committed to their role.
2. Self-Development and Others:
· Rapidly absorbs new information, knowledge and applies new techniques or procedures.
· Pursue new opportunities to develop or enhance own experience and capabilities
· Support the development of colleagues.
· Seek feedback from others to further development their own skills & behavior.
2. Problem Solving:
· Apply systematic approach to identify and eliminate root causes.
· Sees problems through to a complete solution to eliminate the problem.
· Use technical abilities to solve problem.
· Demonstrate an ability to think beyond the immediate next step.
3. Team Working:
· Participate constructively and willingly as a team player – following the teams Ways of Working.
· Demonstrate commitment to the team in helping it achieve its goals.
· Adapt own actions for the good of the team.
· Participate constructively and willingly as a team player.
· Proactively share best practice, ideas and insights with colleagues.
4. IT Skills:
· Fully operational on APO/SAP and Microsoft Office packages, especially excel.
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >>> Face to Face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Please note that the closing date for the receipt of applications is 10 th August 2019.