On any given day, 2.5 billion people use Unilever products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – Giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. Great products from our range of more than 400 brands give us a unique place in the lives of people all over the world. With world- leading brands which include Dove, Rexona, Lipton, OMO and Streets to name a few.
A job at Unilever is a career made by you, with development opportunities, benefits and a working culture that embraces diversity. We have a proud heritage in Australia since 1919 and a thriving, sustainable business today, so there's never been a better time to join us.
The Process Safety Engineer will manage the day to day operation and upkeep of the Minto Facility, its management systems and equipment. You are responsible for ensuring services are delivered by a range of subcontractors and Unilever trade employees. In additional to process safety management and compliance, environmental systems and compliance is also a responsibility of the role.
As the Process Safety Engineer, you will develop and drive the SHE strategic direction for the site and work with other departments on delivering safe and environmentally sustainable outcomes through partnering with the business. This role is based in Minto.
· Ensure compliance to corporate and legislative standards for Safety and Environmental Management
· Ensure safe operation and maintenance of plant utilities including ammonia refrigeration plant
· Manage and lead refrigeration trades staff. Manage services area contractors.
· Develop, maintain and execute the preventative maintenance strategy for utilities
What we need from you:
· Tertiary qualification in engineering or similar demonstrated experience
· Understanding and passion for process safety and environmental sustainability
· Knowledge of refrigeration systems and the relevant process safety
· Track record in leading improvements.
· Ability to manage multiple competing stakeholder demands in a time critical environment
· Ability to influence across multiple levels
Highly regarded skill-set:
· Ammonia refrigeration experience
· Process safety management experience
· Experience in a GMP environment
· Experience in contractor management
At Unilever, we share one simple purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our household brands, which span Home Care, Personal Care, Refreshments and Food, we are creating a bright future for our business and our planet – and you can be part of it. We encourage candidates from environmental, manufacturing, facilities management and utilities industries to apply!
If you have any questions about this opportunity, you can reach out to our Talent Team at ANZ.Talent@Unilever.com Apply now!