Description de l'offre
Job Title: Skin Cleansing Packaging Technologist
Salary: £24,076 to £32,288
Location: Port sunlight, Wirral, UK
Function: Research & Development
Travel: 5% Travel
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to be part of something new and exciting?
Unilever Packaging is looking for an exceptional new member to join the new R&D Skin Cleansing Global and EU Cluster Design team based in Port Sunlight.
Working on brands such as Dove, Axe and Radox, you will partner with a cross-functional project team to deliver value driven, sustainable, irresistible products.
As a packaging technologist, your key responsibility will be the design and delivery of both primary and secondary packaging components. You will support multiple brand development projects, working on early concept design through lab approval and specification builds, balancing a creative and analytical approach to everything you do. Interfacing with Supply Chain you will also be involved in manufacturing scale-up including line trials, production start-ups and cost saving initiatives.
· Support the development of new or existing packaging to meet supply chain, formulation, consumer, brand, regional and confidentiality requirements.
· Lead packaging testing activities, understand and interpret results, make recommendations and build robust specifications.
· Work and communicate effectively with different departments and suppliers to deliver against the project network timings and identify and manage risks.
· Play an active role in the delivery of the Unilever Packaging Strategy and other category activities
· Responding to local market needs through sprint innovation and FLASH framework
As part of an ambitious, fast paced team, you will be exposed to a wide range of projects and exciting challenges – seeing projects from all different angles. If you have the technical foundation and desire to deliver successful brand innovation – then click apply now.
Standards of Leadership:
· Bias for Action
· Building Talent and Teams
· Growth Mindset
· Consumer and Customer Focus
· Accountability & Responsibility
How to Apply
Find out what it’s like to work here by clicking on this link https://www.unilever.co.uk/careers/professionals/working-here/
Or to apply now, click on “Apply to this job”. All candidate applications are reviewed in accordance with the criteria outlined for the job role. Please note that the closing date for the receipt of applications is 5 th August 2018