Key Account Manager
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
It is rare to find a professional kitchen without a Unilever Food Solutions product in its store cupboard. Unilever Food Solutions is one of the world’s leading foodservice businesses. Working closely with customers including caterers, restauranteurs and major hotel and fast-food chains to create food solutions that help grow their business. Operating in 68 countries worldwide, employing 4,700 people, including 230 chefs. Market leaders in bouillons, seasonings, sauces, soups, dressings, tea and desserts. Unrivalled combination of consumer insight, customer understanding, Chefmanship® – culinary passion and expertise and well-known brands
This role assists in the delivery of the USG and profit targets with designated customer(s). This is achieved by the execution of key parts of the Joint business plan. An ability to network and build great customer relationships based on a deep understanding of their needs is critical.
This is a development role for National Accounts and thus will require the individual to action plans as well as contributing to negotiations. It will liaise both internally and externally with sales teams to ensure excellence in execution. Great communication skills both written and orally are important.
· Customer strategy and Business plan
· Contribute to the development of the annual JB
· Contribute to the selling and customer alignment to JBP over year
· Execute the agreed promotional plan, via close working with internal DSR’s and customers sales teams
· Provide clear objectives for DSR’s along with review and measurement.
· Digital (Perfect Store on line)
· Responsible for ensuring that the customers web site has all basics correct (image, description, format)
· Contributes to the execution of digital promotional mechanics.
· Contributes where applicable to negotiations around trade promotional spend.
· Responsible for delivery of agreed counterparts in trade promotional spend.
· Responsible for negotiating with groups of customers (consortia) that are supplied via our RTM customer.
· Aware of Trade term counter parting
· Assist in managing all accruals and manage promo spend to agreed budgets.
· Implement all RIF accruals and releases as per policy.
· Manage LET movements.
· Assist in managing debt issues.
· Support the setting up and ongoing maintenance of SSD data for pull customers
· Sales experience of a minimum of two years, ideally within the foodservice market.
· Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
· Good communication and 'people skills'.
· A demonstrable customer focused attitude.
· Resilience and tenacity.
· Strong organisational skills.
· Strong IT skills, particularly in MS Office suite, but also able to demonstrate an ability to understand and utilise other systems i.e. Sales out, ESRA etc.
· Education to degree level (desirable)
· Experience in category marketing, channel marketing or digital activation (desirable)
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Phone Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
For further information about this position please visit https://www.unilever.co.uk/contact/contact-form/ . Please do not contact if you are an agency/third party. This is strictly for candidates only.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.