WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an eCommerce KAM PDM to join our Digital Hub Team.
You will be responsible of managing PDM clients relationship for our ecommerce channel .
This position is located in our Barcelona (Viladecans) HQ.
· Manage PDM clients relationship for ecommerce channel.
· Create solid referral relationship with PDM clients (Primor, Arenal, Douglas…)
· Lead and manage strategic agenda through T2T meetings, webinars, e-events..
· Promotional execution: Implement the promotion and media plan on retailer’s website. Lead campaign and creative working with CD PDM team.
· Deliver best shopping experience to make sure people choose and buy or brands online vs our competitors
· Business Analysis: Continuous analysis of sales results, monthly sales reports and review of Cash-Up and key drivers. As well as analyzing media ROI of customer promotions.
· A&P budget Control: Responsible of A&P control for Ecommerce
· Educational Requirements: Degree in Digital MKT, Business or similar
· +3 Years of Experience
· Professional skills: growth mindset; generic knowledge of ecommerce and digital; account management and selling essentials; driving category growth and channel differentiation; shopper insights; sales fundamentals; consumer & customer focus; bias for action
· Leadership skills
· Languages: Spanish (Fluent) and English (Advanced)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Sustainable Business - People Commitment – Learning & Development – Career Possibilities
WHO WE ARE:
Unilever is a leading global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company, with over 400 brands that are sold in over 190 countries. At Unilever, we share one simple purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our household brands, like Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Hellman’s and AXE, we are creating a bright future for our customers, our business, and our planet – and you can be part of it.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest updates!