Are you looking for an interesting internship within IT? Join our Unilever head office in Brussels!
On any day, 2.5 billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Great products from our range of more than 400 brands give us a unique place in the lives of people all over the world.
When consumers reach for nutritionally balanced foods or indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps that combat disease, luxurious shampoos or everyday household care products, there's a good chance the brand they pick is one of ours. Our range of world-leading, household-name brands includes Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo. But also some local brands like Zwan and Fermette.
Geography IT Benelux team is part of a very large IT Organization globally in Unilever.
User Support, Application, Security, HW & Mobile Device, Digital Employee, Audio& Video Conferencing Services' are some of the key services we provide on a daily basis.
User Experience is at the core of what we do. To benchmark the quality of user support services, user satisfaction is a clear KPI and the focus area to improve for delighted customers / end-users. Our project aims to improve the UX on User Support Services and increase the overall user satisfaction
· Hold meetings with relevant teams and functions to spot, address and improve issues
· Be our 1st Point of Contact for user escalations, manage and respond in timely fashion
· At the end of the internship period, we expect out candidate to :
· Have a clear list of blockers and list of issues identified
· Build a plan with clear actionable steps and key performance indicators to benchmark and measure improvement
PROFILE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Analytical Thinking, Assertiveness, out of the box Thinking, Service Culture Orientation, eager to learn and understand the dynamics of the services provided, how global teams come into play and effect, help utilize all the support channels available, help contribute to communication strategy as part of this plan and project.
· Knowledge of ITIL Framework of Service Management is key
· Our candidate needs be customer oriented, should be able to circulate surveys, hold interviews, track KPI's, perform trend analysis on incidents and service requests
· You speak fluently English and French or Dutch
· You are available at least 3 months and you can provide us with an internship convention from your school
To apply, you must do so online. Please do not forget to upload your CV and a motivation letter. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.