Salary: Up to £39,000 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including 25 days holidays, bonus, flexible working policies, Bupa healthcare, Unilever pension scheme, free on-site gym, product discounts, etc.
About Zenduim and Professional Marketing
Zendium is a toothpaste that works differently. It contains a combination of natural enzymes and proteins and is clinically confirmed to boost the good bacteria that call your mouth home. Originally from Scandinavia, where it is the number 1 brand trusted by dentists, Unilever has been launching Zendium across European and Middle Eastern markets since 2015.
It is an exciting time to be working on such an unusual brand that is highly on trend and challenges the status quo in oral care. Zendium not only appeals to consumers looking for natural ingredients; dental professionals are also actively engaged in a product that offers a natural yet effective approach to oral care. Professionals are key influencers in consumer purchasing decisions of oral care products, including toothpaste, and therefore a significant audience for Zendium.
Unilever has invested heavily in R&D for Zendium, with new scientific data demonstrating how Zendium benefits mouth health. These scientific data are key for engaging dental professionals on Zendium.
Who you are and what you will do
· You're an intuitive communicator: You will focus on appropriate scientific and promotional communication strategies and activities aimed at dental professionals.
· You're a phenomenal teammate: You will work in a coordinated effort with other members of a group or team, in striving for a common goal
· You have a bias for action: This position will require someone to operate in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
More specifically, you will
· Support the development and delivery of communications materials. This includes briefing agencies, reviewing content, ensuring materials are delivered on time and within budget.
· Prepare for and attend international scientific congresses. This includes stand development, logistics, preparation of communication materials.
· Support and lead digital activities including website updates, email communications and social media communications
· Support markets across EU and Arabia to ensure successful implementation of the professional marketing mix
· Work with R&D and wider Unilever teams to ensure all communications are aligning across teams
· Lead day-to-day financial management of the Zendium account
What you will need to succeed
· Experience as a marketing professional
· Scientific or healthcare communications background is desirable
· Strong project management and interpersonal experience
· Able to develop a keen understanding of audience needs, channels and competitor landscape
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people's lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a consistent difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.