Global Professional Assistant Brand Manager, Digital, Oral Care
About Professional Marketing and the role
Professionals are key influencers in consumer purchasing decisions of oral care products and therefore an important audience for Unilever's oral care category.
Unilever has invested heavily in R&D within oral care, with new scientific studies performed across the category in the last few years. These scientific data are key for engaging dental professionals. As such, the challenge when communicating to dental professionals is how to make a compelling scientific story that appeals to them, but also enables them to consider a patient's oral care needs.
The team has identified some key activities that are required to help push professional marketing further and to do so we need to succeed in the digital space. Currently there is a gap in the team to carry out these projects.
The role required will sit within the Global Professional Marketing team in London, focusing primarily on Smile (including Signal, Pepsodent, P/S) and Zendium but support will also be required on Regenerate. As each brand operates in different markets, there will be a broad range of markets to engage with.
Who you are and What you'll do
You're an intuitive communicator You will focus on appropriate scientific and promotional communication strategies and activities aimed at dental professionals and apply these appropriately in the digital space
You're a team player : You will work in a coordinated effort with other members of a group or team, in striving for a common goal
You have a bias for action: This position will require someone to operate in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
More Specifically, you will
· Support and lead the implementation of key digital activities identified by the team including SEO, website updates, email communications and social media communications
· Support markets across EU, Arabia, Latam and Asia to ensure successful implementation of digital activities
· Work with R&D and wider Unilever teams to ensure all communications are aligned across teams
· Some support may also be required in development and delivery of more traditional communications materials. This includes briefing agencies, reviewing content, ensuring materials are delivered on time and within budget.
· Be involved in how to maximise our digital use at international scientific congresses. Attendance at these events may also be required to support on stand activities
What you'll need to succeed
· Experience as a marketing professional with a strong digital background or a strong interest in digital activities
· Strong problem solver that is able to think out of the box and provide ZBB digital solutions
· Scientific or healthcare communications background is desirable but not essential
· Strong project management and organizational experience
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people's lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a consistent difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.