Global Assistant Brand Manager Sunsilk (Digital Champion)
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Global marketing is responsible for the growth of Unilever brands through brand-driven innovation, masterbrand activation, renovation, and brilliant implementation of NPD platforms. However, one key driver of world class implementation will be to have a ‘digital first’ mindset.
As the Global Assistant Brand Manager you will support the Brand Manager to lead the development and execution of the Sunsilk Global Digital Strategy along with having first-hand experience in innovation development.
As digital channels and digital marketing are a major growth area for Sunsilk, and Unilever as a whole, this role requires someone who can take initiative and really own their role. There is a lot of scope to develop and shape this position yourself, with a lot of empowerment from the team. If you have lots of energy and are excited about helping Sunsilk excel in the digital world, this could be a great role for you!
· Assisting to run the Global Digital Strategy and Content Strategy for Sunsilk
· Responsible for Digital-First campaigns to be implemented in the innovations
· Assisting in running innovation projects and strategic platforms.
· Assisting in landing our innovations in market, working closely with the local teams and regional BD teams to deliver OTIF
· Constantly review digital performance for ongoing improvement
· Assisting in Masterbrand “always on” platforms such as Digital and PR.
· Manage launches and re-launches
· Achieve brand share and profitable NPS/profit growth targets through translation of brand & marketing plans into market-implementation and customer plans (with potential for tailor-made activities)
· Champion the consumer needs and brand passion within the overall business
· Lead market implementation of those platforms and develop world-class activation mix.
· Development of a share-growth-oriented marketing & category plan that seizes opportunities in product renovation, pricing strategy, competitor activities, customer/channel (e.g. convenience format, discounter) specific needs
· Represent consumer (insights) and work closely with digital insight team to identify brand opportunities
· Develop & lead implementation of activation platforms and ideas based on the brand vision plan working with ICF communication teams and agencies for RM, PR, BTL for the brand
· Proactively feed market, category and customer requirements into platform innovation projects
· Champion optimal launch of innovation platform
· Work with communication team to ensure single minded communication message is created in line with the brand building communication plan, consistent with category needs.
· Monitor and review effectiveness of innovation and renovation programme to inform future plans.
· Ensure continued focus on and support of innovation platforms once launched.
· Management of marketing budgets within agreed targets and align with customer advertising activities.
· Degree within Marketing or Business administration
· Deep knowledge of digital platforms and applications
· Communication deployment (excellent oral and written communication skills are very important)
· Proven experience within a marketing position, project management & digital-first campaigns
· Excellent written and spoken business English
· Excellent IT skills are required, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.