Description de l'offre
SALARY: Up to £39,500 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including bonus, 25 days holidays, Unilever pension scheme, Bupa healthcare, agile working, free on-site gym, discounted products, etc.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Skincare is the largest Beauty & Personal Care (BPC) category and most active in terms of innovation. Unilever portfolio is being enriched with new brands that we want to roll out to new markets. AHC is the latest acquisition from the Skin Care business. Carver Korea (AHC manufacturer) is the #3 largest Korean beauty player. The brand’s main presence is currently in South Korea and China, but the plan is to roll out to other markets.
The main purpose of the Assistant Brand Manager is to support the Brand Manager in all their areas of responsibilities. This will include supporting the digital strategy of the brand including data-driven strategy; leading the delivery of digital assets for roll out markets; and building knowledge and experience within the brand, skincare and in countries with teams constantly changing and new members joining in with the roll out.
Key success measures
· Supports the Digital Acceleration of the brand, leading the 5C including the roll out of the new brand.com and building/adjusting content (7OA)
· High engagement & training on Digital fundamentals
· Champion best practices and support the Roll out team to accelerate disproportionally global e-commerce TO & leading edge working with Amazon and other key e-commerce platforms.
Supporting the Digital Acceleration brand manager in the following (with specific areas of autonomy depending on the candidate profile):
· Create 7OA and brand.com for roll out markets. Keep this updated for continuous innovation.
· Lead Search, Content and Connect strategy and implementation
· Champion best practices and help increase level of expertise and experimentation
· Lead and create content partnerships to ensure high visibility in Search
· Fluency in written and spoken Korean is essential, as you will liaise with teams based in Korea
· Experience in successfully managing and delivering digital strategy through to action is a must
· Marketing or digital planning experience, ideally working with multiple markets
· Experience working effectively with multiple 3 rd party agencies and vendors eg: Amazon, agencies, freelancers.
· Analytical and business oriented
· Ability to manage multiple projects at once, landing all activities on time and in budget
· Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and manage teams to deliver projects.
· Experience working in or with a large corporate brand team environment
· An appetite for a challenge, with a hardworking, tenacious attitude, ability to multi-task and prioritize and the passion, drive and desire to win.
· Strong bias for action with ability to strategically prioritise and chase down opportunities aligned to this and deliver
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.