WE ARE UNILEVER, ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING SUPPLIERS OF FAST-MOVING CONSUMER GOODS.
Our products are sold in over 190 countries and used by 2 billion consumers every day. Our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace. We work to create a better future every day, with brands and services that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life. Our ambition is to double the size of our business while at the same time reducing our environmental footprint and increasing our positive social impact.
WE ARE SEEKING A NEW COLLEAGUE FOR FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNERING TEAM CR&SR IN FOODSOLUTION DIVISION.
Main purpose of the role is to be Finance Business Partner to Czech and Slovakia Country Leaders and to lead performance management and on-going financial activities for CRSR FoodSolution business.
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING TASKS AND PROJECTS:
· support CRSR Country leads and Finance manager for our region
· support Key Account´s in decision making (promotions, trade terms agreement, investments, etc.)
· support Marketing team in decision making (promotions, pricing, investments, innovations, etc.)
· P&L and gap management - sales and profit targets delivery
· budget controlling
· participation in long-term planning (annual)
· basic operational support in activities where finance is required
· responsibility over P&L transparency for CRSR
· preparation and ownership of CRSR financial forecast
· co-operation with Finance Excellence team (month-end and financial reporting related)
STILL HESITATING IF THE JOB IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
You will work in Finance so University Degree from Finance or Economics would be a perfect foundation to build on. You will communicate (speak/write business) in English on daily basis however czech and slovak speaking colleagues will be around as well. We need you to have a certain experience as Finance Analyst or Business Partner but if you are rather a senior this job would be boring for you.
You will excel in this job if you enjoy working with MS Excel and louds of data as your attention to detail and identification of errors will be a key to succeed. You will also need organisational and prioritization skills - the data you will be asked to work with might be overwhelming ;-) sometimes and we want you to feel great in the job. You will also need to balance the work with systems and business stakeholders who will see you as their right hand to make our business great and they will also need you to tell the story behind numbers not just numbers.
So how does it sound?
DO YOU FEEL UP FOR IT? FANTASTIC!
Please let us know, we would love to hear your story!