WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Are you passionate about digitalization and e-commerce? We are looking for a Digital Hub & e-Commerce Business Coordinator in our Digital Hub Team!
You will be responsible for managing and coordinating the e-commerce business P&L, while supporting the Digital Transformation Lead on developing and implementing the digitalization strategy in the company.
This position is located in our Barcelona (Viladecans) HQ.
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
· Support to the Digital Transformation Lead in developing and implementing the digitalization strategy.
· Responsible for Digital Hub and e-commerce P&L, coordinating and consolidating the different e-commerce business units to help driving growth and profitability.
· Monitor business performance to bring forward appropriate plan changes and improvements to meet annual targets.
· Have a strategic vision of our B2B, B2C, Delivery, Unilever International & Pharma e-commerce businesses.
· Work close to Finance Business Partner for financial updates, reporting and monitoring.
· Management of BMI & investments for total Digital Hub.
· Responsible for Global and local P&Ls reporting,
· Together with Digital Transformation Lead engage the key stakeholders and forums of the company, coordinating the Digital Hub Ecosystem.
· Digital Hub GEMBAS coordination, following our Agile Methodology.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
· Degree in Digital MKT , Business or similar
· +2 years of experience in a similar role (Ecommerce B2B/B2C, P&L Management); Digital Marketing, Digitalization/transformation project management.
· Understanding of sales performance metrics, strong analytical abilities and knowledge of financials is also required.
· Ability to plan, execute and measure autonomously.
· Must Have a Problem-Solving Attitude, being Data & Results driven and having excellent project management skills such as Organisation, Communication and Collaboration.
· Passionate about Digital and e-commerce.
· Languages: Fluent level of English & Spanish
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Sustainable Business - People Commitment – Learning & Development – Career Possibilities
WHO WE ARE:
Unilever is a leading global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company, with over 400 brands that are sold in over 190 countries. At Unilever, we share one simple purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our household brands, like Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Hellman's and AXE, we are creating a bright future for our customers, our business, and our planet – and you can be part of it.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest updates!