Puspose of the Job
On this role, you will be champion and guardian of S&OP process (incl. discipline and continuous improvement) and a central point of contact of operational teams and senior stakeholders
· Mastery on handling complexity and navigating trade-offs to support the business planning process and cross-functional (planning-marketing-finance-sales) interaction.
· A master of demand planning and S&OP, this role translate insights and ensures that all cross-functional inputs are included on the business forecast generation. A citizen data scientist that can use and interpret data to derive a central and range forecasts that are unbiased, accurate and aligned at the CCBT.
· Focus on forecast accuracy-bias, volume-value disconnection and P&L alignment with finance
What do you need to rock on this job?
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience on Business Planning areas
· Experience with project and stakeholder management
· Team alignment, personal accountability, Action not Debate, active engagement, perseverance and flexibility
· Good communicator, passionate, entrepreneurial, target driven, negotiation and financial skills
· Project management, change management, information management
· Fluent spoken English and Spanish
· Partnering and collaboration
· Scenario and exception based planning
· Data driven decision making
· Planning Mastery
· Demand Planning
· S&OP Planning