WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Team Leader to be part of the Customer Service team in the Supply Chain division.
You will be responsible for The Off-invoice, Audit and invoicing control, to ensure a correct implementation of the processes.
Location: Viladecans Headquarters (initially remote)
WHAT YOU´LL DO:
• Control and application of our customers' invoices Off invoice. Rappel Management.
• Analysis of incidents and possible business risk information
• Process improvement: automation and simplification
• Ensure compliance with the controls defined in the OTC process
• Coordinate information during internal or external audits
• Developments for the correct invoice of our customers
• Project implementation: GDSN, AECOC Media...
• Monitoring and attendance at the end of the month
• With the support of a direct team in charge
WHAT YOU´LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
· Degree in Economics or similar.
· + 3 years of experience in FMGC
· Experience in audits
· Experience in team management
· Communication skills, initiative and incident resolution, results orientation and leadership
· SAP knowledge : Module handling “Rebates”
· Excel advanced level
· High level of English is a must.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Sustainable Business - People Commitment – Learning & Development – Career Possibilities
WHO WE ARE:
Unilever is a leading global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company, with over 400 brands that are sold in over 190 countries. At Unilever, we share one simple purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our household brands, like Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Hellman’s and AXE, we are creating a bright future for our customers, our business, and our planet – and you can be part of it.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest updates!