Description de l'offre
SHIFT CRAFT, Leeds x 3
SALARY: From £26,324 per annum + Shift Allowance £13,754
increasing to a maximum of £31,069 per annum + Shift Allowance £16,234
plus pension + BUPA + benefits
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people's lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Reporting to the Asset Care Leader, this key role forms part of a team who are individually and collectively responsible for the safe and efficient operation of packing line equipment, ensuring products are available on the shelves, when our consumers want them – exceeding expectations with superior standards of quality.
The primary focus of the Shift Craft role will be in the following key areas:
- Carry out prioritised engineering work list (improvement tags etc)
- Complete engineering work requests
- Program lead for all maintenance activities
- Drive WCM with a Zero Loss Mind-set
- Act as Mentor and Coach to the team
- Effective communication with the Lines, Room and across the SU.
The key measure of success in this role is the successful achievement of performance targets (KPIs), amongst which are:
- Safety, Quality and equipment reliability
- Maintenance development support
- Support product changeover activities
· Trained in a relevant Engineering discipline
· Experience and proven track record in supporting a maintenance programme
· Experience in using loss analysis to drive continuous improvement
· Practical engineering experience
· Working with equipment and service providers
· Response to operational priorities
· WCM or PM Pillar activities
Online Application >> > Face to Face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.