Assistant Global Marketing Capability Manager
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
In order to win in the Connected World, Unilever needs world class marketing. This means we need to have great marketers with leading edge capabilities, tools and methodologies. These need to be developed and embedded throughout the business, to keep pace with consumers and to get ahead of the competition.
The overall capability program for marketers covers a host of initiatives across brands, categories and markets.
The Assistant Global Marketing Capability Manager is a key player participating in thought leadership across the strategic priorities for marketing, designed to accelerate performance across our entire population of Marketers. The role requires the individual to provide support at a strategic as well as operational level.
The successful candidate will have Marketing experience in either Global and Local, with a good working knowledge of digital. The candidate should display a strong and genuine interest for transforming Unilever's Marketing Capabilities in the context of the connected world and the rapid changes in the external landscape.
Key to our success, is the collaboration with the various marketing teams in markets and categories, and external partners. The role requires the individual to work intrinsically with the Global Marketing Capability Manager, and also with their peers in the Marketing Learning team. This will enable them to build relevant thinking into appropriate learning solutions and programmes.
The candidate will be required to:
· Collaborate with Marketing Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gather relevant content for inclusion in capability initiatives.
· Provide marketing capability support and content creation
· To provide marketing support for specific programs, working in partnership with the Marketing Learning team.
The candidate will also have the opportunity to be a key player in project managing events and initiatives. The candidate will also be responsible for the day to day management of our marketing hubs.
This position offers an exciting stepping stone for those candidates who want to play a key role in contributing towards Unilever's transformation of its Marketing Capabilities. This is an excellent opportunity to develop leadership, expertise, and Marketing skills/knowledge for wider impact to Marketing. The role provides a great opportunity to work with and be exposed to thought leaders in Marketing.
The Assistant Global Marketing Capability Manager will report directly to the Global Marketing Capability Manager and will work together with wider Marketing Capability team in delivering this exciting agenda.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
· A passion for Marketing and a depth of knowledge and thinking in a variety of skill areas
· Good working knowledge of digital and a passion to include it in the wider Marketing agenda
· Ability to manage budgets
· An eagerness to understand how to navigate, leverage and collaborate within the organisation
· Strong project management skills and attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills – written & verbal (English)
· A commitment to deliver the Unilever Standards of Leadership
· Transformational Mindset
· Passionate about helping Marketers to do their ‘day jobs' better
· Positive ‘can do' attitude, proactive and a self-starter
· Ability to effectively prioritise and operate calmly under pressure
· Capable of managing time effectively, working on multiple projects and meeting deadlines
· A high degree of maturity, self-confidence
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
· An ability to ‘bring the magic'
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people's lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.