SALARY: Up to £39,500 depending on experience level, plus excellent benefits including bonus, 25 days holiday, Bupa healthcare, Unilever pension scheme, free on-site gym, discounted products, etc.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Are you ready to work your magic? As the Assistant Global Brand Manager of AXE Deodorants, you will be instrumental in developing the innovation and communication strategy, alongside the Global Brand Manager, for the world's #1 male grooming brand — helping guys everywhere look, smell and feel their most attractive. Ready for the challenge? We thought so.
First, get to know your guys. They weren't born too long ago…like post 2000. So their behaviours might surprise you. But understanding them will help you drive the brand's communication strategy, a key part of your job. It's a dual-lens focussed on interruptive advertising & content driven marketing. With this young audience increasingly becoming harder and harder to reach, boring brand ads simply aren't good enough anymore. It's time to step it up a notch. You'll get experience in native content development, brand integrations and partnerships. These are king.
The onslaught of data-driven marketing will push you to develop best in class digital communication assets creatively targeted and programmatically served to a Gen Z and Millennial audience. We're done talking at them. Now, we talk with them.
Finally, you will become an expert on young guys everywhere – their grooming habits, their dating habits, their fashion, music, gaming and sports passions. You'll understand what makes them tick. You'll understand what makes them tock.
Think you've got what it takes? Alright then. Read on!
Deodorants Innovation Strategy
· Develop annual plan for all regions across the globe
· Identify future market trends and craft project concepts to capitalise on trends
· Identify reactive opportunities to be hyper local via customer exclusive or quick-to-market launches
Deodorants & Masterbrand Communications Strategy
· Liaise with key countries, regions and agency partners to develop communications suite for major project launches each year
· Lead adaptations process of main communications assets delivering masters to regions and deployment to Europe
· Develop Global Investment model for communications strategy
· Partner with key countries to align campaign communications strategies to local activations plans to ensure seamless & flawless end to end execution
Product Strategy & Portfolio Management
· Work with Market Research team to identify core insights, product benefits and reasons to believe in product
· Manage qualitative and quantitative research aimed to conclude product positioning across the globe, aligning key global and local stakeholders to relaunch
· Work with R&D and key countries on new launches
Brand Content & Men's Passions Marketing
· Develop the AXE Passion Point programme – working with key brand partners
· Develop a Global Influencer & Brand Content Strategy
· Assist the Digital Manager & full digital team in the Axe.com website restage with Passion point content, editorial content & always on digital content
· Experience working in Men's Personal Care preferred
· Understanding of Gen Z and Millennial audiences
· A Data Driven marketer who understands the role of Content Marketing and Programmatic Advertising
· Genuine interest in Male Grooming
· A passion for fragrance
· A balance of art & science – ability to think creatively & strategically, with strong business mindset
· Hunger for growth
· Passion for brands with a purpose
· A good leader who has a strong strategic vision, and who is a creative problem solver
· An eye for aesthetic, design & keen attention to detail
· A good mentor, ensuring positive vibe throughout total AXE Global Community
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people's lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.