Assistant Creative Operations Manager, Ben & Jerry's
We are on the lookout for an Assistant Creative Operations Manager, Ben & Jerry's for our in-house team! In this role, you're responsible for management of the end-to-end production and delivery of design and digital creative projects running through our in-house creative team, working alongside our complementary team of designers in the UK and USA, and our global agency partners too. Bringing creative euphoria to our projects, so they really hit the ‘cool' button is integral to our reputation within the business and with our fans. We're in an ever-evolving world now, so we need someone to focus on communication, respect and teamwork making the dream work, which is why we're keen for our Assistant Creative Operations Manager to keep an eye on our processes, learning how to balance restrictions, rules and free reign to achieve creative euphoria.
Role responsibilities include…
· Leading the project workflow, from brief to completion, ensuring all projects are delivered within budget constraints, on time, and that they are on-brand
· Ensuring our European markets are getting what they need, while handling production logistics (photo shoots etc.)
· Keeping an eye on the project ticketing system (Wrike, Creative SharePoint, Redmine) and status of projects
· Ensuring there's a balance with in-house and agency creative's workloads
· Leading Ben & Jerry's relationship with agencies
· Steering the evolution of the team's processes, continuously learning and improving to aid company growth and the evolving business needs
· Inspiring team partnership, facilitating where required, to collate all required inputs for development and decision-making - we love a solution-orientated teammate!
The smarts we're looking for include…
· Strong knowledge and experience in the creative process
· The ability to juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced, short deadline driven environment
· The ability to create an atmosphere of positive vibes that drives results - you will be at the heart of the happy creative hub, making an enjoyable work environment and increased productivity for euphoric results!
· People management experience - we're looking for someone who enjoys leading people to success as well as projects
· You thrive in a learning, transformative environment
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CS6
· The ability to craft clear written briefs based on business objectives and using previous creative findings to optimize the creative going forward
· Experience handling a packaging artwork proofing process
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people's lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a consistent difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.