Description de l'offre
SALARY: Up to £39,500 basic (depending on experience), plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday (plus the Bank Holidays), bonus, Unilever pension scheme, Bupa healthcare, free on-site gym, substantial product discounts, etc.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Pitch is a centre for collaborative creativity. Removing the jargon this means somewhere where ideas quickly turn from a little spark into something truly tangible. The team at Pitch are involved in shaping and accelerating innovation design and delivery for Unilever Beauty & Personal Care to deliver a step change in the volume of bigger and faster breakthrough innovations for product, content and business models. We also play an important role in creating an environment to craft a new Beauty culture within Unilever.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation within Beauty & Personal Care. This role provides an exciting opportunity to develop leadership, expertise and marketing skills/knowledge for wider impact to marketing. The role provides a great opportunity to work with and be exposed to thought leaders in marketing.
· Responsible for managing the traffic flow of all booking requests coming into Pitch London and updating senior co-creation manager of all new requests coming in and seeking approval before kicking off the project.
· Support the Co-creation managers on designing the best strategy for each workshop. Help to develop the right creative and strategic input and collaborate with internal teams and external parties to bring the best workshop to life e.g. consumers, external experts or designers.
· You will also be responsible for managing the light touch PC workshops ensuring that the front of house team have all the necessary information and be on hand to help Pitch participants enjoy the space and maximise their time with us.
· Responsible for tracking all workshops and following up on outcome (including obtaining iTO and test results). This includes working with Pitch Operations manager and FOH team to ensure all meetings and events are also tracked.
· Manage Pitch Box account ensuring all team have access and projects are filed correctly.
· Prepare quarterly Pitch update for Category President summarising the key highlights of workshops and projects happening at Pitch as well as reporting on occupancy data.
· Ensure Concept catalogue is kept up to date by following up with co-creation managers to ensure they have completed it.
· Bring to life trend work as stimulus for all relevant workshops. Present trend work whenever needed utilising the Pitch Macro Spaces and Look & Style trends as well as external stimulus.
· Bring/implement ideas of projects that build Pitch thought leadership. Attend and report on relevant events, exhibitions etc.
· Manage the Pitch Black Book website and work with wider team to ensure that we are constantly adding to our network of opinion leaders and experts not only within the world of beauty and personal care, but also digital experts and entrepreneurs who can help to inspire workshops.
· Ideally will have experience working in beauty or personal care categories
· Bachelor degree or equivalent.
· Experience working in marketing, CMI or a creative agency.
· Good working knowledge of digital and a passion to include it in the wider Marketing agenda
· Strong project management, planning and organisation skills.
· Ability to be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities, as well as demonstrating real ownership and accountability.
· An outstanding communicator, relationship builder and influencer, capable of working effectively with counterparts of all work levels.
· Creative thinker who isn't afraid to do things differently.
· Curiosity and passion for beauty and personal care.
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people's lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.