Assistant Brand Manager - AHC Cosmetics - Global Roll Outs (Korean Speaking)
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Skin care is the largest BPC category and most active in terms of innovation. Unilever portfolio is being enriched with new brands that we want to roll out to new markets. AHC is the latest acquisition from the Skin Care business. Carver Korea (AHC manufacturer) is the #3 largest Korean beauty player. The brand current main presence is in South Korea and China, but the plan is to roll out to other markets.
The main challenges of the job include supporting the Brand Manager in all its areas of their responsibilities. These include leading the engagement with all countries to build compelling launch plans, support & drive their execution across a range of diverse business model with a special focus on digital, social, influencers, Health & Beauty and e-commerce. Partnering with local marketing, Customer Development (sales), Supply Chain, R&D and Unilever International at both global and local level. This role requires the ability to bring people along a compelling vision, have a strong business acumen and understanding of local context, retailer and P&L savvy, as well as being the Brand Evangelist and trainer to all new partners.
Key success measures
· High engagement & training on the brand fundamentals with new regions & countries joining the brand communities
· Coordination with global functional team (Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Development, R&D).
· Lock portfolio range according to country specific consumer and competitive landscape
· Co-build compelling activation plans in all key markets
Support the Brand Manager in all its area of responsibilities, with specific areas of autonomy (to be defined depending on the profile of the candidate):
· Project network coordination and supervision
· Builds compelling Business plans and activation programme with the countries
· Brand stewardship and develop face care expertise within the new community members.
· Pioneers new business models pilots including e-commerce & Co-develop with local countries communication package
· Fluency in written and spoken Korean is essential, as you will liaise with teams based in Korea
· Project management and/or Global/Local brand experience in Beauty
· Digital communications experience
· Experience in e-commerce is a plus, but in the absence of experience this needs to be a strong area of curiosity.
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.