Auto req ID: 213437BR
· Assists in developing and executing marketing and promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption within budgeted parameters
· Supports defining the brand's packaging, advertising and promotion strategies and allocate the budget accordingly
· Accountable for projects that help deliver the brand's profit, volume and market share objectives.
· Coordinates product management projects with internal and external resources to achieve results (advertising agencies, market research, product development, production planning, trade activities, sales and consultants).
· Analyzes sell,in and sell-out data and compares results to established objectives to assure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
· 3rd or 4th class Bachelor Degree student ;preferably 4th class
· 0-2 years of marketing experience, preferably in FMCG sector
· Eligible to work 2,5 or 3 days in a week
· Excellent command of English
· Good communication skills
· Good command of Windows applications
· Demonstrated leadership and team skills
· Strategic thinking skills
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Results orientation
· Multifunctional skill base (financial, operations as well as marketing)
· High level of initiative and assertiveness
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Contractor