Auto req ID: 210688BR
Are you up for the challenge? Apply now! You'll be rewarded with global career opportunities, constant learning and development. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and highly ethical company that is making a difference.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio. This portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com .
Building a more sustainable food system is critical for the health of our communities and the planet we all share. Take a look at the latest efforts by PepsiCo to fight climate change, protect natural resources, and more: https://pepsico.com/sustainability/strategy
Why PepsiCo Zeebrugge?
P.B.I. Fruit Juice Company guarantees sustainable growth and challenging future prospects. We are specialized in filling fruit drinks based on fresh fruit juice. The Zeebrugge sight was founded in 2003 and has a team of 225 employees. We are leading in the field of processes and technology. Joining PepsiCo means joining a dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are encouraged.
MAIN PUPOSE OF THE ROLE
As Maintenance Technician you are responsible for the maintenance and repair of our production lines. Thanks to you our automatic machine park keeps on running because you are an expert in diagnosing and resolving equipment malfunctions at both mechanical and electrical level.
• You diagnose and resolve equipment malfunctions in a quick and efficient way;
• You offer help with the preventive maintenance of our production lines;
• You do revisions of our automatic machine park;
• You keep an eye out for opportunities for improvement, make specific suggestions and put them into practice.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
• You have a technical background or you have minimum 2 years of relevant business experience as technician or similar function;
• You can work independently, accurate, with high quality and with a view to good hygiene;
• You have logical insights, you are technically and analytically strong;
• You like a diverse range of tasks in your job;
• You’ve interest in food industry;
• You’re fluent in English and are willing to learn Dutch (Dutch is not required)
• You’re willing to work in a rotating shift system: one week early shift (6am-2pm), one week night shift (10pm-6am), one week late shift (2pm-10pm), starting from Monday till Friday, weekends are free.
WHAT CAN PEPSICO OFFER YOU?
• You enter an informal and international culture full of learning opportunities
• You work in a team with 4 other colleagues and get the chance to meet everyone on the shopfloor
• Your learn and grow path will be guided by our intern experts and external trainings
• The more you grow as an technician, the more you salary can grow with you
• You get meal vouchers per working day
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; color, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Would you like to catch a glimpse of how things are going with us?
Then be sure to take a look at our Facebook and Instagram page.
Job Type: Hourly