Auto req ID: 214168BR
The purpose of the position is to provide advanced analytics for marketing and sales teams.
· Development and sustainable updates of reporting processes based on Nielsen, Canadean, CMR
· Provide holistic analyses & recommendations based on different Market data sources (Nielsen/Canadean/Shopper/Consumer/Internal Data)
· Provide analytical contribution to business-as-usual decision making process per Management Board/Sales/Marketing/Finance business questions
· Situational analyses set up to support AOP development across regions and by all platforms.
· Support development and maintenance of competitors’ analysis with regard to media/sales/marketing/trade marketing activities
· Based on developed best practice lead coaching and training process of Marketing, Finance, other Insights teams on research tools and techniques to ensure effective data usage.
· Cooperating with CEGB Analytics on providing regular comments.
· Proven analytical experience – agency or FMCG/customer
· University degree in Analytics or Marketing
· Ability to see what’s behind the figures
· Ability of guiding through complex issues with a simple story, which will explain the performance
· Multitasking and responsive
· Fluent English
· Good relationship building and savvy communication skills
· Proactive, curious
· Familiar with sales data bases and tools (such as Nielsen Answers is a must)
· Microsoft Windows excellence
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular