Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major End-to-End administrative processes as well as the Information Services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: Strategic agility & Customer centricity - Service excellence - Talents & innovation.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
The Reporting Platform Controller will support the Reporting Platform Manager:
· To contribute to GBU & Functions business partnering by designing & providing financial reports to the GBU's and Function controlling teams within agreed specifications & in full compliance with standards and procedures defined by Finance Group Functions;
· To improve the production with upgraded common reporting tools more user-friendly, leveraging digitalization & scale benefits;
· To interact with the FD & controllers, service units, IS and other service lines.
The person would be the local point of contact with the GBU controllers for the reporting platform in the EMEA region.
Education and Experience:
· University degree by preference in Business Administration/ Finance
· Minimum 5 years of experience in a financial position, preferably in a controlling context
· Controlling, Costing, General Accounting
· Finance specific software and IT tools BFC & BW: ability to use software and IT systems specific to the finance domain (BFC, ERP, BW), but also collaborative tools (Google). Expert level on Excel & GSheet
· Project management for Finance: ability to autonomously contribute to a project as a team member or lead it as a project manager or ability to develop the capability. Ability to translate a customer request into project specifics.
· Interpersonal skills: ability to interface with customers, flexibility, solution provider mindset & collaboration.
· English mastery/practice