Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major End-to-End administrative processes as well as the Information Services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: Strategic agility & Customer centricity - Service excellence - Talents & innovation.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
• Corporate Purchasing Card Program Administration (liase with corporate card provider);
• Deliver high quality customer support on requests received via e-mail and phone;
• Respect service, quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction targets;
• Perform designated internal controls;
• Strive for continuous improvement of performed activities.
Education and Experience:
• Higher non-university education in accounting or University degree in finance / accounting / administration (can be a student);
• Desirable work experience in multinational environment;
• Work experience with any Purchasing/Expense tool/processes or ERP (SAP) is considered as an advantage;
• Ability to work evening hours 17:00-02.00.
• Advanced MS Excel knowledge;
• Strong customer focus - advanced Business English communication skills;
• Strong problem solving skills.