Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major End-to-End administrative processes as well as the Information Services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: Strategic agility & Customer centricity - Service excellence - Talents & innovation.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Act as the frontline of contact (by phone, my contacts, tickets...) mainly for internal customers and in HR related topics
Take ownership of each inquiry and manage each request effectively, dispatch and escalate unresolved problems.
Provide translations on request and deliver training in HR tools and processes.
To follow up, collaborate and communicate with peers and stakeholders to ensure customer’s satisfaction.
Delivery of the required services based on agreed procedures
▪ Resolution of non-complex issues (*)
▪ Proposals of process improvements
▪ Procedures and operational database
maintained & updated
Education and Experience:
· University Degree
· No previous experience needed
· Fluent french and english
· Customer oriented
· Comfortable with customer contact
· Work well under pressure, teamwork skills
· Multitasking able to manage several topic’s and to prioritize
· Ability with digital tools, verbal and written communication skills.
· You'll work in shifts. You'll receive 5€ for every night time worked.
· 7h30am to 4h30pm
· 9h00am to 6h00pm
· 10h am to 7hpm
· 2hpm to 11hpm
· The shift changes every 15 days.