Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major End-to-End administrative processes as well as the Information Services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: Strategic agility & Customer centricity - Service excellence - Talents & innovation.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
• Performs Period closing related tasks specified by Team Lead with close cooperation with other team members;
• Spots inconsistencies and errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency;
• Assist with internal and external audits;
• Participation in improvement projects;
• Efficient internal Customer inquiry processing and problem-solving.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Project Management or other related field (can be last year student);
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
• Good technical skills in working with excel; other programs ( including ERP) will be considered as advantage;
• Precise, analytical, organized, solution oriented and stress resistant personality;
• Self-motivated, positive, good team player;
• Good at using English as the main business language.