Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major End-to-End administrative processes as well as the Information Services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: Strategic agility & Customer centricity - Service excellence - Talents & innovation.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
• Communicate with customers through various channels (e.g. ticketing system and phone);
• Respond promptly to internal and external customer inquiries;
• Analyze and solve non complex issues;
• Contribute effectively to overall team’s objectives.
Education and Experience:
• 1 - 2 years of experience in Customer Service or other relevant role;
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field.
• Very good communication skills, including listening, verbal and written. Developed negotiation skills and telephone communication skills;
• Strong customer focus;
• Advanced level of English (both written and verbal);
• Ability to work in late shifts (14:00-23:00).
• A market-competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits;
• Appreciation and Recognition programs;
• Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment;
• Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts.