MONTBLANC is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. MONTBLANC is present all around the world with more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques.
„Amazing team of excel specialists with three different nationalities, which made me feel like a part of the team since day one. It’s definitely a nice internship for those who like numbers, but also enjoy the exchange with international markets. My buddy always took her time to answer my questions in a very detailed manner, being super patient plus making sure I would understand everything. I can highly recommend the internship!” (Friederike – former International Retail intern)
How will you leave your mark?
· As an active member of the team you support us with a monthly updating of reports to analyse sales results and inventory levels of our products, boutiques and markets
· Furthermore you raise and resolve queries with our international retail colleagues
· To support our future planning and forecasting you retrieve data and construct sales and inventory reports
· You help us with the construction of spreadsheet tools to plan and manage the assortment and inventories of our boutiques
How you will inspire us?
· You are a student (m/f/d) or are in a gap year
· You have gathered sufficient experience from previous internships and are fluent in English
· Moreover you are a team-oriented, communicative and creative person who has the ability to deal with a large amount of data
· You pay attention to the detail and have an enquiring mind
How do we keep you smiling?
· You have the possibility to implement your own ideas into existing procedures: With your proactive mindset you can introduce new suggestions to discussions
· International and diverse work place: We have over 30 different nationalities and 50% + of our employees are female
· We have an open corporate culture with flat hierarchies in a dynamic environment within the luxury sector
· We offer various discounts in terms of traveling, hotels, fitness activities and a discounted public transport card (HVV-ProfiCard)
· At Montblanc we have flexible working hours and work 35 hours per week
· You can do a voluntary or mandatory internship which will be fairly remunerated
The internship starts on 1st October 2020 and ideally lasts 6 months. Please indicate your earliest starting date when submitting your application.
We are looking forward to your application!
While you are waiting for our response, please feel free to visit our site on LinkedIn and get to know us better: https://bit.ly/38nLZV4