Femininity, sensuality, energy, lightness and romanticism, these qualities are as recognizable in Chloé's clothing and accessories today as they were upon the brand's creation over 60 years ago. Chloé's talent for evolving its style while remaining true to these underlying values has earned the brand its iconic status amongst the world's most fashion-conscious, sophisticated women.
JOB DESCRIPTION UPDATE:
1) Summary of Position:
Responsible for defining, planning and implementing the overall digital marketing and social media strategy in China with the aim to maximize the brand awareness and relevance in the digital sphere.
The Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager is a passionate expert of the Digital in China, ahead of the trend who understands the principles of luxury marketing.
Working in close collaboration with HQ and regional, he/she will have to develop and integrate strategic social media/digital initiatives, including developing and managing viral campaigns, creating and supervising high profile channel accounts, and integrating interactive media into the overall Business Strategy.
Other duties will include search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM) integration, monitoring and analysis of social media trends to evaluate the impact on the brand.
Direct / reviewing manager: Marketing and Communications Director
Number of staffs reporting to the position: TBC
2) Area of Responsibilities:
Drive the social media strategy on social media sites, relevant forums and prominent blogs. Whether using local sites or international platforms, the Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager should develop clear yearly strategy and innovative viral marketing actions to develop the esteem of the brand in line with HQ Guidelines yet adapting to local market sensitivities and relevance:
• Coordinate the social media calendar with Marketing, Communications/PR, Media, and Retail activities
• Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks
• Respect the luxury image of the brand throughout all activations
• Source, develop and manage content for all designated social media outlets
• Write and/or review/approve content in English and Simplified Chinese demonstrating the ability to write professionally for varied audiences and consistently meet tight deadlines
• Depending on the Channel, either publish the content directly or liaise with the agency for publishing and maintain pre agreed plan and schedule
• Maintain daily activities to influence customer behavior across new media channels, analyzing client-initiated conversations and advise appropriate marketing activities
• Identify and establish privileged relationships with KOLs to leverage their presence during offline events
• Objectives settings and results monitoring, using industry benchmarks
• Research news blogs and channels for relevance/trend identification
• Report preparation for internal review and alignment meetings
• Work with regional on social media agency, legal and HQ liaison
• Work in close collaboration with Region & HQ on the E-Commerce Project.
• Identify project, subjects and best platform to achieve higher results.
• Manage budget, idea, technique, agency, process, and the practice.
Work in close collaboration with the media team & HQ to drive the digital advertising strategy in partnership with the Media Agency
• Identify campaigns, subjects and best media to achieve higher results
• Manage display campaigns
• Work closely with the CRM team to develop Wechat account
• Post campaign analysis reports to improve on key learnings and report back to business
DATA / ANALYTICS:
• Provide the business with insights and information needed to make sound business decisions surrounding the online space
• Develop and execute best practice analytics strategy
• Produce reports and offer actionable recommendations to maximize site rankings, brand visibility, fan base, share of voice
SEM & SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
Work with HQ on the search strategy based on marketing objectives and coordinates with HQ to increase the SEM and SEO effectiveness.
• Work in close collaboration with the media team & HQ to optimize the strategy in terms of SEO recommendations
• Manage the search budget within Media Budget
• Identify search engine marketing business opportunities based on competitive research, industry data/trends and key performance metrics of current marketing campaigns
• Act as the search subject expert, tying in social media marketing and content strategies to relevant networks
• Build search engine volume and efficiency forecasts, making recommendations on keywords selection, liaising with the HQ, Global and Local Agency
• Initiate tests (keywords bids, ad copy, landing pages) to improve key metrics (click, search, convert)
3) Education & Experience:
• Degree in communications, marketing, graphics, web development, advertising or IT
• Minimum 4 years in digital marketing /community / social media role
• Ideally both Client & Agency side
• Fluent in English & Mandarin (Spoken & Written)
• Understanding of Luxury and Consumer needs
• Demonstrates solid understanding of the social media universe, including Youku, Weibo, Wechat, blogs…
• Strong familiarity with online marketing practices cross categories
• E-Commerce related experience is a plus
• Creative and innovative
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Applied analytics sensibility with proven ability to make profitable decisions based on data
• Team player able to work in transversal organizations
• Internet & Trend Savvy
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Finger on the pulse & Willingness to go beyond
• Dedicated & eager to make a difference
• Strong organization skills