Auto req ID: 197229BR
PepsiCo is looking for a Junior Finance Analyst to join the team at Head Office in Green Park, Reading. This is ideal for someone who recently graduated with some experience in the field as study support towards CIMA qualifications will also be available.
Our business is extremely complex and our Finance community make sense of it all by tracking our overall business performance and helping maximise our financial performance. Our planning and commercial Finance teams partner closely with internal client groups to support them at a local level
As a Finance Analyst you will provide financial, administrative and analytical support to our Service Delivery, IT, Sales and Credit teams relating to the system management of sales promotions.
What you’ll get up to:
· Day to day administrative management of all promotional spend.
· Support the Service Delivery, Sales and Credit teams in promotions maintenance, administration, queries, adjustments, mis-postings, releases, variances and movement of spend.
· Preparation of sales promotions accrual (and all related adjustments) and reconciliation of sales promotions spend in P&L accounts.
· Manage the period end/year end process and create and set up the following year .
· Sole responsibly for trade promotion set-up in Oracle for both UK and ROI, budget entry and management, variance analysis and the alignment of Optimus to Oracle.
· Administration and approval of approximately 300 invoices per month.
· Account management of key BACS customers, working with Sales to ensure SOX compliance of procedures whilst ensuring payments are made to agreed terms, including collation of incentives promotional spend for Payroll/HMRC filing.
· Support Manager with SOX testing and audit requirements.
· Support CPAs with accruals clean up older than 6 months.
What we’re looking for:
· Financial control or process experience is essential
· Must have an excellent understanding of double entry
· Knowledge of Optimus (CAS) and Oracle GL desirable
· Good Excel skills
· Excellent time management, organisational and prioritisation capability
· Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment This role comes with a competitive salary and range of flexible benefits. Please note, we currently do not offer visa sponsorship.
PepsiCo produces the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Frito-Lay, Quaker, Pepsi-Cola, Tropicana and Gatorade – also make hundreds of other nourishing, tasty foods and drinks that bring joy to our consumers in more than 200 countries.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.