Auto req ID: 202274BR
The GBS organization has been established to provide efficient and effective services to PepsiCo businesses globally through a network of Business Service Centers. To enable this purpose GBS requires a so-called Ecosystem enabling the actual service delivery teams. Performance Management,
Continuous Improvement and New ways of working (Digital, Automation, RPA, etc.) are all critical components of said Ecosystem, and given their interdependencies have been combined into one GBS Function.
The objective of the role is to work with the Process Excellence Manager to support all Performance Management, Continuous Improvement and in the biggest part New ways of working activities of Krakow Business Services Center and act as a steward for all KBS matters related to the activities in scope.
The scope of the role include working both on dedicated KBS related projects, but also participating in Global Programmes that are being setup in the Process Excellence agenda.
Performance Management Pillar
· Categorize, visualize and operationalize key business processes
· Simplifying of calculation and data presentation methods Continuous Improvement Pillar
· Aligning improvement actions with Global and Regional GBS Continuous Improvement playbook,
· Participating in selection, coordination and finalization of improvement projects (especially within automation domain) New ways of working Pillar
· Executing of the GBS New Ways of Working playbook, including Automation, Digital, Artificial Intelligence, etc.
· Improving existing processes by implementing tailor-made solutions within MS Environment (Sharepoint, SQL)
· Around 3-7 years of work experience out of which at least 3 years of relevant experience
· GBS experience in large scale global organizations is preferred
· Experience in specific pillar within GBS Process Excellence Functions is desired
· Ideally background and understanding of RPA technology, especially UIPath
· Knowledge of VBA and advanced Excel skills (at least 3 years working experience)
· Having a portfolio of automated solutions within SSC/BPO environment
· Proficiency in MS Suite (including Sharepoints – Sharepoint Designer 2013/Power Automate / PowerBI – nice to have)
· Knowledge of SQL
· Ability to influence, persuade stakeholders
· Strong conceptual and process thinking
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular