Auto req ID: 201468BR
· Previous night : Activities, targets for each customer, mailing results & any issues occurred-daily orders.
· Car : Take the appropriate POP material.
· Before the call : Freshening up needs for the specific call.
· General layout of the store
· Shortages of SKU’s
· Appearance of company products
· Strategic place for displays
· Control the progress of sort and long term targets
· Check competition activities
· Shelf rotation (FIFO)
· Follow up arranged activities
· Implementation of annual agreements
· Check store’s price policy.
· Negotiate for display and extra tailor made activities using PA’s amount.
· Taking order
· Briefing for company Marketing activities, new products
· Provide feedback (Gross sales performance, statistics).
· MERCHANDISING :
· Planograms, fill and rotate all point of sales
· Placement of POP Material, price tags etc.
· Results oriented
· Strong negotiation skills
· Communication and social skills
· High School, Bachelor in Management, Business Administration, Economics
· Knowledge of English
· 1 year minimum successful experience as Merchandiser - Retail
· Knowledge of Computer System.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular