Auto req ID: 195060BR
· Visits and develops all outlets based on daily route, order placement, Merchandising Standards,
· Execution of promotional activities, Rotation of products, Returns, Coolers Merchandising, racks etc
· Negotiation and implementation of established plans according to opportunities referring to range/space/leaflets
· Obtaining customer’s relevant information and business opportunities
· Gains customer respect by being reliable, candid, tactful
· Locate and develop new customers
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
· Identify growth opportunities within territory
· 1 years of prior experience in similar position.
· Highly motivated and competitive, enthusiastic and creative with the ability to build strong customer relationships.
· Team player with an excellent customer centric approach.
· A professional manner, articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong planning and organizational skills.
· Driving license.
· University Degree in Business studies / Economics is desirable.
· Excellent knowledge of English Excellent knowledge of Computer System(Office applications)
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Contractor