Sales Representative in Nutrition Business, this position is based in El Salvador.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You will have access to:
· Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
· Sales Incentive Plan.
· A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
· A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
This position is based in El Salvador for our Nutrition Division. Our nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products for people of all ages, from helping babies and children grow, to keeping adult bodies strong and active. Millions of people around the world count on our leading brands – including Similac®, PediaSure®, Pedialyte®, Ensure®, Glucerna® – to help get the nutrients they need to live their healthiest life.
As the Sales Representative- Nutrition you will Contribute to the long-term growth of Abbott Nutrition products in territory by increasing awareness among Health Care Professionals on the important role of nutrition in improving quality of life, and the superiority of Abbott products to competitor brands. Gain new business and grow existing business through a multichannel, KPIs compliance and a customer engagement strategy that builds HCP confidence in and loyalty to Abbott brand products.
What You’ll Do
· Maintain deep, current knowledge about medical and nutritional science, the evolving healthcare landscape, and emerging digital trends to support selling and educating a broad and deep network of HCPs about Abbott products.
· Establish target customers and develop clear customer plans to achieve coverage, frequency, and call rate objectives.
· Implement customer segmentation, identify new leads/customers, and ensure timely reporting of daily activities as per the SFE.
· Understand the market and category opportunities within territory to identify opportunities for market share growth at the customer/account level.
· Develop and execute on multichannel customer engagement plans that generate demand for Abbott brand product and grow recommendation and market share.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with HCPs throughout the customer account, at different levels of responsibility and influence using existing relationships with HCPs and others to expand customer network.
· Define and deliver ‘Unique Value Proposition’ from the HCP’s perspective (including but not limited to the positioning of Abbott brand products) by continuously uncovering the needs and priorities of individual HCPs using multichannel touchpoints and engagement activities.
· Use data and insights from digital and other omnichannel activities to refine HCP profiles and choose engagement activities that will fit the needs, preferences, and goals of each individual HCP.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Marketing, SFE, CRM, etc..) to support patient education regarding nutrition and Abbott brands, to influence customer and patient choice of nutrition products, and deliver a consistent, end-to-end customer engagement experience.
· Ensure compliance with performance indicators related to defined targets and KPIs assigned by the company and District Manager, such as maintaining HCP panel at 100%, coverage, frequency and calls per day and measure progress against customer and account objectives (monthly, quarterly, annually); and take action to guarantee this metrics are met.
· University degree as Healthcare Professional, Physician, Pharmacist or Nutritionist.
· 3 to 5 years of experience as sales representative or a mix as medical representative and/ or pharmacy calls and promotion.
· Excellent sales and scientific product promotion techniques.
· Broad scientific knowledge.
· Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, power point, etc.)
· Consultative Selling
· Customer Engagement
· Strategic Account Management
· Digital Knowledge & Application
· Customer Insights
· Financial & Business Acumen
· Executional Excellence
· Learning Agility (People Management)
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity. Connect with us at www.abbott.com , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
The base pay for this position is
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
ANI International Nutrition
El Salvador > San Salvador : Edif. World Trade Center
Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day), Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment, Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)