Description de l'offre
🔍Brighton, CO, Colorado, United States
📅 1166Total Views
📅 180002I7Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
The Verification and Validation (V&V) Specialist will be highly visible at all well site locations and will work closely with the management team and the field employees. The V&V Specialist will play a key role in the field ensuring alignment on job execution with the TechnipFMC HSES rules and policies, as well as applying focus on high risk tasks that can contribute to significant incidents and fatalities (SIF). This leader will work closely with the field employees in their application of the HSES rules and policies as well improve their behaviors towards safety. Ultimately, this role will be responsible for mentoring field personnel on SIF related activities and providing key data to Operations and HSE Management to focus efforts on reducing employee and operational risk.
· Conducts job-site observations on high risk operations including task such as, confined space entry, working at heights and lockout / tagout, that could result in serious injury / fatality (SIF), across a wide cross-section of locations and crews.
· Assists with identification of SIF activities to be observed and coached.
· Provides coaching to field personnel on correct processes and behaviors when performing SIF activities.
· Consolidates and trends observation data on compliance with procedures focused on high risk / SIF tasks, and provides monthly summary report to Ops/HSE Management (maintaining crew anonymity)
· Assists in periodic updates of the V&V observation checklists and protocols, based on field observations.
· Interfaces with client representatives on wellsite locations, promoting TechnipFMC's commitment to continual improvement through the V&V observations and coaching.
· Provide recommendations on training needs and effectiveness of existing training based on observations made with field activities.
· Make onsite personnel and equipment related decisions as required. Implement Stop Work Authority if a fault in execution with the possibility of safety risk(s) or non- productive time is observed
· Present findings and recommendations to management, in order to improve employees' training based on critical areas related to HSES and Quality.
· Work will be performed on a working wellsite majority of time. Presentations to upper management are also expected.
· Solid knowledge and understanding of oil field and Surface Wellhead (SW) and Frac Equipment Rental (FER) operations
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Minimum 5 years SW and FER experience; or, BS in an EHS field or Quality related program and 2 years of SW and FER experience.
· 3 or more years in a supervisory role preferred
· Ability to complete tasks, make sound decisions and use individual judgement with little to no supervision
· Demonstrated leadership ability
· Proven time management and decision-making skills
· Above average computer skills with the flexibility to quickly learn new software
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills using all types of media
· Ability to consistently perform in a professional manner
· Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet each project deadline
· Possess a valid driver license with acceptable motor vehicle record
· Able to work a flexible schedule
· Able to work proficiently in all weather conditions
· Expert knowledge of all Surface Wellhead and Frac Equipment Rental service operations, principles and processes
· Must be proficient with High pressure and sour wells, company policies and procedures, Incident Management, all local and federal laws as they relate to the SW and FER Operations
· Ability to travel within a multi-state region up to 75% of the time
· This position will require frequent travel to facilities and field locations across the Western Region
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work is primarily in the field environment including land based and production platforms. In some cases, work is completed on location after the drilling rig has departed location. Typically, work is accomplished in an “outside” environment. Exposure to all weather extremes is normal. Noise levels are generally quite high with electrical power systems and their associated turbine driven systems in full operation nearby and near moving mechanical parts. Other rig related equipment is always in operation and will include draw works, blocks, cranes, pumping systems and blowout control systems.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Very physical job requiring frequent lifting, pulling, pushing, climbing and driving. Movement demands include standing, walking, use of hands to manipulate with fingers, handle or feel, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and or crawl and reach with hands and arms up to 2/3 or more of the time. Ability to lift no more than 50 lbs. up to 1/3 of the time. Uses mechanical hand tools including all types of manual wrenches and many types of power tools driven with hydraulics, electronics and pneumatics. Must be able to adjust focus, see at close distance & long distance, identify and distinguish colors, as well as have peripheral vision and depth perception.