Intellectual Services Buyer F/M
About Technip Energies:
Technip Energies is a world leader in energy and energy transition, specialized in onshore and offshore technologies.
Our mission: to improve the performance of the global energy sector. How? By constantly challenging conventions and investing in our employees. At Technip Energies, our goal is to provide an inspiring work experience: tackling the world's most complex technical and engineering challenges in collaboration with a real global team.
Technip Energies is a leading engineering and technology company serving the energy transition, with leading positions in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), hydrogen and ethylene and with a strong presence in the growing markets of blue and green hydrogen, sustainable chemistry and CO2 management.
The company benefits from its strong project delivery model, supported by an extensive offering of technologies, products and services. With a presence in 34 countries, our 15,000 employees are fully committed to bringing our customers' innovative projects to life, pushing the boundaries of what is possible to accelerate the energy transition towards a better future.
We offer you not only an opportunity, but also an inspiring experience in a truly international environment where you team up to push boundaries through innovation, creativity and team spirit expressed by our employees.
About the position:
We are currently looking for a Buyer in Indirect Procurement Department to join our team based in Paris, France.
The position will require to:
· Apply and deploy the processes issued by the Indirect Purchasing department, in particular in terms of methods, HSES rules and Compliance
· Prepare calls for tenders, launch them and follow them up until tenders are obtained in accordance with the processes in place, and with short-listing rules
· Management of Tenders for international on-site needs
· Reference new suppliers and then propose new bidders lists in agreement with the Purchasing Manager / Development/Improvement of bidders lists
· Ensure with the Requester department that offers are technically aligned and acceptable / Participate to meetings to understand the requester technical needs
· Negotiate commercial terms and conditions, align with Technip Energies General Terms and conditions and agree on deviations
· Follow the technical analysis progress, and ensure commercial comparison follow the rules of compliance and ethics / Recommend the selected supplier
· Draft, issue purchase orders & contracts (Frame Agreements) and obtain the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AR) without reservation
· Negotiate, then issue and draft the purchase order / FA amendments
· Obtain the necessary inputs for the proper management of orders in the ERP and in the different tools
· Manage coordination and ensure the communication of services purchasing practices with requesters
· Support requesters on the best purchasing strategy. Identify all the suppliers present on the market likely to meet the needs of the company within the scope. Participate in the market intelligence process
· Contribute to the development and monitoring of performance indicators (KPIs)
· Participate in supplier evaluation
· Share and bring experience to the team, updating the know-how and work methodologies, participate to the continuous improvement of the department
· Participate to procurement strategy, identify the frame agreements to be newly set up and focus on potential savings and dedicated actions to be driven to reach them
· BAC +5, Business School or equivalent
· Spoken and written English required
· Comfortable in technical environment