🔍Brighton, CO, Colorado, United States
📅 885Total Views
📅 180002S1Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Uses cross-functional Assembly experience, advanced skills and judgment to complete any assigned assembly project. Trains and assesses others in shop HSE and operational requirements. Maintains the regional shop training program.
· Assembles and tests assemblies per TechnipFMC specifications.
· Applies specialized skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment in area of expertise.
· Assists during assembly of components in areas of expertise.
· Teaches other assemblers proper techniques and procedures for mastered key subassemblies.
· Assists with design, sets-up, maintains and utilizes test stations and test equipment for factory and system acceptance testing.
· Troubleshoots problems, identifies and communicates design discrepancies.
· Identifies and suggests design improvements.
· Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
· Assists with FAT's (Factory Acceptance Tests) and SIT's (System Integration Tests).
· Cleans up components after assembly per FMC specifications and verbal or written instructions.
· Inputs labor details in time tracking system, charges time to projects.
· Participates in Lean events with active involvement in CISP initiatives.
· Uses material handling equipment to move parts, components and subassemblies from one work or storage area to another as required.
· Recommends improvements to Assembly Procedures. May draft new procedures as assigned.
· Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area. Practices good housekeeping in work area.
· If serving as Lead, reviews daily team requirements, coordinates activities and plans and coordinates overtime requirements.
· Ensures that labor reporting is accurate and balances with time sheets.
· Monitors performance, quality, safety and housekeeping and reports deficiencies to team leader.
· Trains and licenses others in all classes of fork truck operations.
· Trains and assesses others in HSE specific requirements as deemed required by management.
· Trans and assesses others in operation requirements specific to shop service requirements.
· Maintains all training records.
· Reports status of regional shop training program to management and responsible parties.
· Organizes and hosts training events across regional areas of responsibility.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Technical/vocational/or military training or related experience.
· Must have completed Level 1 – Level 3 competency courses in Frac Repair and Fluid Control Services.
· 40 hours of operational experience assembling gate valves and inspecting flowline equipment.
· NDT Level IIA certified.
· Ability to use InteServ or equivalent data management systems.
· Ability to comprehend all engineering and weld drawings and written Engineering procedures.
· Must have mastered all key sub-assemblies in both Frac Rental and Fluid Control Services. Ability to use personal computer or workstation.
· Ability to suggest design improvements. Exposure to system integration.
· Ability to operate High and Low-Pressure Pumps, Hydrostatic Pumps, High Torque Wrenches, Overhead Cranes, Jib Cranes, Forklifts, and Rigging.
· Ability to use hand tools, power tools and measuring devices such as height gauges, adjustable parallels, calipers and pressure gauges.
· Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to be able to troubleshoot and communicate recommended resolution to personnel in various departments.
· Must demonstrate a commitment to helping and leading others.
· Must be certified to license personnel in all classes of fork truck operations.
· Must be certified in certifying others in jib, bridge, and gantry crane operations.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Shop environment. High noise level. Works with high-pressure equipment and chemicals. Inclement weather conditions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Bending, stooping, kneeling, pushing upward, crawling in confined workspace, walking and lifting daily.