🔍Rome, Rome, Italy
📅 5319Total Views
📅 180004O1Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
ONLY LOCAL CONTRACT OR EQUIVALENT PACKAGE
As part of Construction Department, the Home Office Project Construction Coordinator is assigned to one or more Projects and works within the Project taskforce if required, ensuring seamless liaison between the Project Team and the Construction Department.
Reporting lines and interactions:
Hierarchically reports to: Construction Home Office Head
Operationally reports to: Project Manager
Directly supervises (operationally): for large sized projects may supervise Home office construction engineers.
Key interactions (internally, externally):
Internally: Project Team, Construction sections (such as subcontracting, planning.)
Externally: Subcontractors, Clients
- Technical diploma with minimum 10 years of experience in construction.
- Excellent understanding of Construction process.
- Fluent in English.
- Availability to frequent business trips
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
· Elaborates, in cooperation with the Project Manager and Construction & Start-Up Department Manager, the Subcontracting strategy starting from that prepared during bid stage.
· Coordinate the Subcontracting activities at Home Office, from the technical and commercial point of view.
· Performs the Construction sequence analysis identifying the critical path and giving to the Project Team the necessary input to define Project schedule.
· Defines the Construction Work Package's list and associated release plan consistent with overall schedule; he is also responsible of the periodical update of the document during project development.
· Plans all the deliverables issue and activities to be performed by the Construction Department on the Project in accordance with the overall schedule and relevant resources allocated.
· Checks, in cooperation with Project Team, the availability of free issue deliverables (material and IFC drawings) for each Construction Work Package before the issue of the relevant notice to start to Subcontractor.
· Approves all the specific Project procedures and deliverables as in approval course.
· Supports and drives the Constructability sessions preparation and to verify the implementation of the outcomes from Constructability sessions and follow-up.