🔍Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
📅 2566Total Views
📅 2000019ORequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
As Production Planner you will beexpected to monitor and manage assigned purchased and manufactured material to meet on time delivery. This position will be expected to occasionally interface with the external customers and vendors to: alleviate any concerns, provide project updates, and secure required information. Additional responsibilities such as issuing ECN’s, issuing job corrections, and reviewing E&O listing will be expected as project timelines allow.
· Heavily focused on components and subassemblies with the goal of achieving the system generated job release date.
· Analyzes, communicates and performs adjustments to schedule dates based on changes to customer requirements and production delays.
· Works collaboratively with Production, Engineering, and other stakeholders to find solutions and contingency plans to maintain committed delivery dates when issues arise
· Primary liaison between, Inside Sales, customer service, engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing in regard to execution of assigned orders.
· Assists Master Planner in providing updates for standard lead-times.
· Investigates and executes solutions to production problems surrounding assigned orders.
· Leads or participates in ad hoc continuous improvement or lean manufacturing activities such as Kaizen or 5S events.
· Completes special projects to support business objectives as assigned
· Makes recommendations to establish processes ensure product quality and operation consistency.
· Will create ECN’s to address and resolve issues that arise during standard production.
· Will routinely drive departmental activities to reduce inventory on the E&O listing.
You Are Meant For This If:
· BS in Business/Finance/Supply Chain or Engineering
· 3+ years of related experience in purchasing, manufacturing, logistics, strategic sourcing or engineering.
· Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing processes including machining, assembly and material management concepts.
· Solid analytical skills in forecasting and anticipating production needs and capabilities
· Highly skilled in data manipulation and presentation
· Knowledgeable in master scheduling and demand management
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
· In depth knowledge of SAP
· In depth knowledge of production BOM structures required.
· APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) certification desirable.
· Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to form adhoc teams to gain assistance in resolving scheduling /capacity issues.
· Must be able to manipulate extract and manipulate data to make fact based decisions.
· Must have a basic understanding of Supply Chain Metrics
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”