Sourcing and Procurement
📅 3236Total Views
📅 2000019DRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
PROCUREMENT- Senior Associate
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Global Business Services India
At TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
Experienced Associate/Senior Associate (Procurement) with Global Experience
Introduction to the Job
This role (Procurement Services –Senior Associate) will be primarily responsible for handling the day to day procurement related activities, regular connect with the international client.
The candidate should be -
Bachelors/Post Graduate with experience in shared service environment and having 2 -5 years of experience (In Procurement shared services)
The candidate must have experience in following –
* Working in Any ERP like : IFS / SAP / GEOS / and / or Oracle
* Competency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Creation of Purchase orders / Subcontract and Amendments thereof in ERP
· Creation of PO receipts / GRN and resolving PO discrepancies
· Good knowledge over resolving PO discrepancies
· Create and produce Procurement related reports / dashboards for management or other review
· Perform and manage PO reviews e.g. closure of POs in ERPs etc
· Good level communication with Supplier with maintaining repo of Company
· Maintaining SLAs and good level repo with Customer
· May require extended working hours during month / quarter end.
· Zero defect mindset with attention to details
· Compliance with SOX , Internal control & Group / Corporate requirements
· Ensure process excellence, harmonization and efficiency
· Drive continuous improvement, processes efficiency through innovative solutions
· Manage high satisfaction level service delivery for existing and future clients and ensure relationship, including escalation process.
· In addition to the above mentioned tasks, the jobholder may be asked from time to time to assist with other activities within GBS"
· Customer Accounting Teams,
· Group Internal & External Procurement Teams and Business Stakeholders,
· Customer & GBS AP Accounting Teams
· TPFMC Global Sourcing Procurement
· Good experience ( 2 - 5 years ) in Procurement shared Services.
· Must possess blended Experience with: Supply Chain mainly on Indirect Procurement
· Good customer service / client facing experience
· Proactive, Result Oriented Professional
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working environment
· Lean Six Sigma Certification
· On-site Transition experience
· PMP or Similar Project Management Certification
You are meant for this job if you have/ are:
· Good planning, time-management & communication skills
· Ability to learn & adapt quickly
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change often, therefore the ability to work in a self-directed fashion adjusting priorities as required
· Strong Customer Service ethic and presentation
· Show strong initiative, proactive and persuasive
· Flexible working hours during peak business periods
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path
· Global mobility opportunities
· Training and development
· Diverse and international Clients
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”